Global Grace Health works with UnitedWay of Hyderabad and Grace Cancer Foundation on "Mission O2 and Beyond" project on the following areas
- Physical set up for 10 bed ICU facility
- Oxygenation support for Level 2 COVID Care Facility
- Oxygen cylinders support for Medium/Critical patient management
- Patient monitoring equipment in Level 2 / Level 3 facilities
- Ventilator kit for Level 3 (ICU) facilities
- Daily medical disposables like N95 masks, Face shields, PPE kits, gloves, etc. for the safety of patients' attendants and medical staff.
- Ordered 50 Medical/Industry grade Oxygen concentrators to support various healthcare facilities. (Delivered 25 Oxygen Concentrators in Telangana through UnitedWay of Hyderabad and Grace Cancer Foundatio and other 25 Oxygen concentrators to Government hospitals in Andhra Pradesh through Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy garu)
- Delivered 120,000 N95 masks to various hospitals in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and north-India.
Speaking about the dream operation Mr. Ramesh Kaza, Chairperson, United Way Hyderabad, India said, I am immensely excited about this new partnership with Global Grace Health foundation, this can help channelize and bring the global donors closer to the recipients and enable them to cherish the deed of doing “something wonderful.”
“Your generous gift will help overcome this Once-In-A-Lifetime COVID Crisis in India! This is your opportunity to save lives and give hope and future! Thank you for making it possible! Do your best now!” says Dr. Joseph Paturi, President, Global Grace Health, USA
About Global Grace Health
Global Grace Health is a non-profit organization based out of USA. It is through giving and serving that we are truly satisfied. We always believed that where there is a vision, there will be a provision. Firstly, this vision was grasped by a few passionate doctors and humanitarians. We quickly became a team and ran with the vision. We aim to provide CARE and COMPASSION with COMMITMENT in reaching the unreached. We aim at fighting for needy, and illuminating people's lives with hope, compassion and empathy.
We began as small group of friends coming together to walk the extra-mile beyond their call of duty has evolved into a great team working in perfect harmony.
Additional information to support this cause can be found on Global Grace Health website - https://www.globalgracehealth.org