ATTENTION MINNESOTA PATRIOTS
We need your help!
Do you want to restore freedom and security in Minnesota and help abolish right vs. left politics through grassroots education?
We are raising funds for IOTC to create:
· 12 video lessons on the MN Constitution. After viewing, you will know the MN Constitution better than most in the MN house and senate, which means you be able to recognize unconstitutional bills and laws that are introduced BEFORE they become a problem (i.e. emergency powers).
· Each lesson will be approx. 20 minutes - This means citizens and representatives alike will have NO excuse not to learn the State Constitution.
· Lessons are appropriate for children, which means you will spend time as a family learning and planning how you will make a difference in your community together.
· A student manual that includes lesson notes, reviews, and quizzes that break down content in a way that is easy to understand.
· An instructor/host manual that includes step-by-step instruction on how you can teach the course. This means you will be equipped to help your friends, neighbors, church, and community understand Minnesota laws, and aid in securing the future for your children and subsequent generations of Minnesotans by passing down timeless knowledge.
· Access to an online community, including support from certified instructors will be available, which means no question will go unanswered and you will never be studying or teaching alone!
Why Institute on the Constitution (IOTC)?
IOTC is on a mission to restore the Constitutional Republic through grassroots education. They were co-founded in 2004 by Attorney Michael Peroutka, and have since provided courses on the U.S. Constitution, the Truth of America’s Founding, the Sheriff and the Citizen, the Duty of the Jury, and the Maryland State Constitution. Now they are on a mission to complete courses on all other 49 state constitutions.
All IOTC courses are created using only primary source documents, the principle approach method of education, and are all taught from our founders “American View” of law and government as stated in the Declaration of Independence (summarized):
· There is a God
· Our rights come from Him
· The purpose of Government is to secure our God-given rights
Unlike other institutions that offer government courses, IOTC courses offer community support, perks, and rewards as you study. Not only that, they don’t leave you with knowledge without knowing what to do with it. IOTC course materials help equip students put knowledge into action with the gifts God has given them. They have helped students make an impact in their communities in countless ways: from using courses to teach their children, to hosting classes in a local community center, to running for public office.
IOTC is endorsed by historian David Barton, Representative Ron Paul, Scientist Ken Ham, Larry Pratt from Gunowners of America, Sheriff Richard Mack (CSPOA), Masterbooks, among others.
What is the cost?
The total cost of this project is approx. $10,000. This a modest amount considering the time and the team needed (speakers, video editors, professors, state history scholars, word processors, attorneys, etc.) needed to create all the pieces listed above.
Click to donate now and share this project with fellow Minnesotans and patriots!
In summary, this course will include:
· 12 video lessons available digitally and via DVD
· Student Manual available digitally and spiral-bound hardcopy
· Host/Teachers manual available digitally and hardcopy
· One-on-one support from certified instructors online
*Bonus: If desired, your name will appear in the back of the student manual as a contributor for future generations to see!
**Businesses who donate $500-$999 will have the option of being featured in a 1/4 page recognition in the student manual.
***Businesses who donate $1,000 or more have the option of being featured in a 1/2 page recognition in the student manual.
Please help us fight tyranny and restore freedom in Minnesota through a donation today!
P.S. Institute on the Constitution is a 501©(3) organization, therefore all donations are tax-deductible!