Help me in the battle against plastic bottles.
Upon my own initiative I launch my project ‘message in a bottle’. To convince as many people as possible that plastic is not only bad for our environment, but even more for our own health.
With a website, a mobile app, local education, collaboration and the pass-on system ‘message in a bottle’ I want to reach large groups of people all over the world.
You can find the project here:
I am starting this project without any budget. So hereby I appeal to everyone that wants to help me to finance this initiative. I quit my job to devote myself completely to voluntary work for a better world. With sufficient financial support I will have the opportunity to develop my project and to expand it for the future.
I would like to investigate the possibilities and solutions for every single country in the world. I also want to inform and inspire as many people per country as possible. To create awareness and to help them change. I want to spend my full working time on that. Time that I cannot put into a regular job for a boss. By donating you give me the opportunity to put all my energy into this project.
I need money for promotion and to invest in the website and the mobile app. To find and guide volunteers that want to help me in the battle against plastic bottles. To invest in blogs, documentaries, etc. Everything with the ultimate goal of reaching a larger crowd everyday and to make a big change with this project.
Financial plan 12 months project support:
- Website: € 80 (storage, management)
- Mobile app: € 110 (registration, maintenance)
- Translation: € 450 (website and education in world languages)
- Material: € 2000 (purchase education material en glass bottles)
- Transport: € 2500 (transport to and from education locations)
- Organisation: € 1000 (recruitment volunteers and 3 annual voluntary days)
- Other € 3000 (labour costs, livelihood, administration)
Total: € 9030
Project ambitions 2020:
- Mobile app creation
- 1000 circulating bottles
- Solutions for at least 50 countries
- Website in 5 extra languages
- Monthly newsletter
- Two companies for sponsor material - Official corporate registration