Thank you for supporting me in my journey to the Marine Corps Marathon 10K!
All funds raised will go towards Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington (BGCGW), Prince William County Regional Clubs.
At BGCGW we are excited to strengthen our commitment to supporting military families at Clubs on bases worldwide with free memberships to families of active duty and reserve military families. Thanks for making our mission, your mission!
Why donate to BGCGW, Prince William County Region?
Donating to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington, Prince William County will allow us to continue to support our mission to enrich our youth in a safe, positive, and fun environment. With 98% After-school members on free-lunch or reduced lunch and in an area where the average yearly income for a household of 4 is merely $23,500- every dollar matters.
Thanks for considering our members and our mission!
- Every $5000 will pay for a year of membership for our whole Club.
- Every $500 will allow our teens get to go on incredible service-learning trips and college tours.
- Every $300 will send a kid to camp for an entire summer of fun, learning, and enrichment.
- Every $150 will provide all of the school and art supplies for an entire year for one Club member.
- Every $100 will give a member a season of sports and fitness free of charge.
- Every $20 will provide a child with healthy snacks for 2 weeks.
Support me on this journey here or make a direct contribution to BGCGW, Prince William County by clicking on the "Donate" button on our website at www.bgcgw.org