This year's Virtual Race is all about getting in some quality miles while benefiting the students at Marathon High. Go at it alone or join a team and get others to run/walk with you. Then you have 10 days to complete the challenge.
You choose the distance, put in the miles, and collect your swag. Your donation amount is based on the miles you pledge to run or walk. You benefit, the students benefit, and Marathon High grows...it's a win-win-win!
HOW THE RACE WORKS
1. Once you sign up, you will receive an email the week before "race week" with your race bib to wear when completing your miles.
2. Recruit your fellow running/walking buddies to sign up and join you!
3. Purchase one of our custom new tanks to wear while training if you want (see link below).
4. You have from September 5-15 to complete your miles.
5. Before, during, or after your race, post a selfie on our Marathon High Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/marathonhighfl/.
6. Once race week is over, if you live in Duval county, you will pick up your swag at 1st Place Sports in San Marco at your convenience starting October 1 once all the sizes are ordered. If you live outside Duval, your swag will be mailed to you then.
That's it! Choose your option below and click to sign up!