Carter Shute is campaigning for a top position on the 2021 Fiesta Especial® Royal Court! His campaign runs from September 29th through December 2nd.
Your vote of support will help Carter demonstrate that individuals with disabilities can hold positions of leadership and contribute to the San Antonio community.
$1.00 = 1 Vote. Please support CARTER's campaign for the Fiesta Especial® Royal Court with your donation today.
Each one of your dollars brings CARTER closer to his goal of KING!!!
Being a member of the Fiesta Especial® Royal Court will give Carter unique opportunities to * , * be in a position of leadership and role modeling for peers, * , * participate in TV interviews, and * .
During his reign, Carter will represent the community of individuals with disabilities during one of the most celebrated times of the year in San Antonio... Fiesta®. Fiesta® is San Antonio's biggest "Party with a Purpose." It is a time when the city celebrates its history, culture and vast diversity.
HOW CARTER'S CAMPAIGN SUPPORTS OUR COMMUNITY: 40% of Carter's campaign will go to programs and services at Believer's Garden Special Needs Ministry. The other 60% of the campaign will help underwrite the costs of special education classes in and around San Antonio to attend Fiesta Especial® Celebration Day, a one day community instruction program during Fiesta®.
100% of each donation goes to help individuals with disabilities in our community. Bonus! Each gift is eligible for a tax deduction.
Follow Carter's campaign and celebrate this journey with him.
**Fiesta Especial® is an educational engagement program of disABILITYsa, a 501(c)3 charitable organization working to educate, advance, and engage individuals with disabilities promoting independence and inclusion where they live, work and play.**