All remaining funds will be donated to the Veterans Resource Center.Go Fund Me Campaign: LZPCAM
Help us accomplish part of our mission “…to Honor Veterans” and be a part of the first annual Landing Zone PCAM (LZPCAM) event!
The LZPCAM event will be held on April 4th, from 1000 to 1600 hours, hosted by Pacific Coast Air Museum, located in Santa Rosa, CA. Vietnam veterans and guests from all branches of service are invited for a free day of fellowship, friendship and fun. Period aircraft and artifact will be on display. In addition food and beverages will be available as well as guest speakers and VA representatives.
The money raised will be used to pay for food (we are expecting and cooking for 300) and drinks and to cover rental expenses of tables and chairs and a PA system. Any monies left over will be donated to Veterans Resources of America and will be acknowledged on our website.
A donation of $10 or more will receive an event sticker. A donation of $50 or more will receive a PCAM baseball cap. A donation of $200 or more will receive a 1-year museum membership.
Thank you for your donation.
Please share this on your social media profiles to help spread the word to as many of your friends and family as possible to show your support for veterans. And of course, please come visit us at Pacific Coast Air Museum. We guarantee you will have a good time!
- Integrity - Demonstrate daily the highest levels of honesty and strong moral principles.
- Accountability - Be accountable to our members, our patrons and our community.
- Customer Service - Strive to achieve the highest levels of service and satisfaction
- Achievement - Become a recognized and valued asset to our community
- Education - Complement local institutions with unique learning opportunities
- Innovation - Constantly evolve the museum, the stories it tells and how it tells them.
- Diversity - Create a climate of respect that is supportive of a diverse organization