Lake Stevens Rowing Club (LSRC) is a volunteer non-profit organization offering both recreational and racing development in the sport of rowing. Rowing plays a unique role in developing the characters of those who take up the oar and requires an abundance of hard work, commitment, determination, and teamwork.
Our safety launches are an essential part of the operation of our club. The costs to maintain equipment and perform routine maintenance are barely covered. Our safety launches are requiring new engines. The repairs and maintenance we have performed are fully extended and we currently are in need of new motors to provide the necessary safety launches for our club. In order to meet our membership growth and provide the necessary safety and coaching needs, we require new motors. Would you assist in earning additional funds to upgrade our launch equipment?
Together We Can Reach Our Goal!!
1. Click "Join"
2. Adjust your target $ goal
3. Modify your page to tell your story and/or share your picture (optional)
4. Encourage your friends and family to support your effort. Share the link using Facebook, Twitter, and/or Email.
5. To join the challenge activity go to the following URL https://www.challengehound.com/join/f2b40800-529d-11eb-bb3d-51fe75e7be7d
to record your meter activity in the challenge log.
7. Row, Row, Row – both “On Water” and “Erg” meters count to your goal of 100,000 meters between Jan. 15 and Valentine’s Day
The top 3 earners will receive the opportunity to name the motors.
Individual awards: Lake Stevens Rowing Club Swag
-Shirts or hats for those who raise more than $1000
-Water bottles, whistles, or stickers for all participants
1. Click on the "Donate" button to directly donate to our campaign.
During this challenging time of COVID, the rowers at LSRC have found a way to provide a safe option to stay physically and mentally healthy through rowing. We have implemented a health monitoring, social distancing, and disinfection process that have kept our rowers COVID-free and allowed us to invite others to safely join the rowing community through the Learn to Row program (email@example.com)?