Our goal is to assist TBI survivors to overcome the challenges they face in their long-term recovery. In keeping with our mission, we have awarded several grants.
1. LifeBridge Health Brain Injury Services, Baltimore MD. This grant helped LifeBridge provide intensive post-acute care services including providing technology services to assist in the regaining of memory, focus and goal setting functions.
2. Brain Injury Association of North Carolina. This grant allowed BIANC to provide a week-long camp for TBI survivors.
3. College Technology Support Grant for 17-year old accepted to college
4. Love Your Brain grant helped to bring this program to Maryland
5. Brain Injury Association of Maryland supports survivors of brain injury through advocacy, education, and research. The BIAMD grant helps the organization reach individuals and families impacted by traumatic brain injury.
6. Brain Education Strategies & Technology (BEST) is a non-profit organization with a national focus on helping traumatic brain injury survivors regain their independence and productivity. The BEST grant helped fund a pilot iOS app training program to help 10 young adults with brain injuries return to school or the workforce.