LLO Rebot/Firstline is an orginized effort by Livin Loud Outdoors Ministries located in Central Oklahoma to generate funds for Reboot Combat Recovery/Firstline Responders course material as we work to set up Trauma Healing courses across our region and help to facilitate these course locations within other ministry efforts we serve alongside of. Your generous support will enable us to help place Trauma Healing Courses in areas of need as we discover them.
We are raising money to cover the cost of our trauma healing REBOOT Alliance course.
WHAT IS REBOOT ALLIANCE?
"The REBOOT Alliance exists to help veterans, first responders and their families heal from the moral and spiritual wounds associated with line of duty stress and trauma.
We do this through our groundbreaking trauma healing courses – REBOOT Combat Recovery and Firstline, which provide a unique blend of clinical insight with Christian faith-based support. Our courses are private and peer-led, inclusive of the entire family, and offered at no cost to participants.
We are able to offer it at no cost to participants. because our leaders volunteer to find the funds they need! That is why we are fundraising right now. "
(Learn more at Rebootalliance.com)
WHERE IS THE MONEY GOING?
- Covers one participant's curriculum costs.
- Covers a couple to go through the course.
- *Most popular gift* Provides scholarships for five adults to complete our course.
- Launches our course location by providing curriculum, outreach materials, and leader training.
- Provides all course materials and training for our location for an entire year.
- Reaches up to 40 families by providing all course materials.
- $1,000 towards meals and childcare for the entire year.
- Extra training at the annual REBOOT leaders summit for two of our leaders.
- Reaches up to 40 families by providing course materials.
- $3,000 towards meals and childcare for the entire year.
- Extra training at the REBOOT annual leaders summit for four of our leaders.
- Facebook advertising money for our next course rotation.
STORY OF A COURSE PARTICIPANT
"When I attended REBOOT, I was at a very low point in life and had many questions. REBOOT made me answer the hard questions as to why I am so angry. If it wasn’t for REBOOT and the family I made during the course, I wouldn’t have been able to get to where I am now... A better husband for my wife, a better father to my children, and just a better place in life. This road to recovery is not a sprint but a marathon, have faith that life can and will get better. The first step is always the hardest and REBOOT Combat Recovery is a great first step."
The REBOOT Alliance is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.