REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2018! Questions? Email Emily.
Help us grow the Positive Tracks movement by joining Team Positive Tracks at the 2019 Covered Bridges Half Marathon.
YOUR INVESTMENT = STRONG, EMPOWERED YOUTH + A BRIGHTER FUTURE
Commit to raising $500**, and in return, Positive Tracks will shower you with:
- Fuel and hydration at the start & finish
- Transportation of personal items from start to finish
- Runner support, cheerleading and fuel on the course
- Positive Tracks tech shirt, training shirt & other TBD swag
- A customizable fundraising page
- Fundraising assistance & guidance from Positive Tracks Staff
- A monthly team newsletter with motivation, logistics & training support
- An epic Spotify running play list
- Post-race massage
- Love & affection
**A $95 registration fee is required when you create your fundraising page which counts towards your $500 fundraising minimum. Your spot is not secured until this is paid. You must also provide a valid credit card number to Positive Tracks when you register. Per the new rules of the 2019 Covered Bridges Half Marathon non-profit partners, any remainder not met towards your $500 fundraising goal will be billed on June 30, 2019. Thank you for understanding. Questions? Email Emily.
WHO WE ARE:
Our mission is simple - We teach youth how to make change through the power of athletics.
WHY: Our youngest generation is inheriting a society with major challenges, from climate change to revitalized racism. Enter Positive Tracks to help young people create solutions to societal challenges through the power of sport and cause advocacy.
HOW: Positive Tracks teaches youth how to sweat for good, for any cause they choose. We provide free counsel on fitness, team building, community engagement, cause advocacy, event planning, fundraising and promotion. Youth are playing kickball for climate change; spinning for social justice; shooting hoops for hunger. If kids can dream it, Positive Tracks can help them make it happen: for any cause, from any corner of the country.