At Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West, programs and stories that engage the senses, the mind and the imagination bring the events, people and places of the West to life.
Since opening in 2015, several thousand museum guests have celebrated the West through our programs. Most of these programs are free with museum admission and to members.
Now through May 10, we’re asking you to help us double our audience engagement as we seek to raise $6,000 to broaden our programming initiatives, and ensure that we continue providing high-quality, educational events from a celebrated network of experts.
With a donation of as little as $10, you will help us qualify for a $10,000 Gannett Foundation grant to fund the museum's "Legacy for the World" initiative, an educational program benefiting students in underserved communities.
Help us continue to provide exciting programs, such as:
- Presentations by experts on the history, people and culture of the American West
- Photographic “journeys” through the West presented by acclaimed photographers
- Curator conversations/presentations
- Western artist talks
- Live art demonstrations
- Plays and musical performances
- Book signings
- Film screenings (documentaries and Westerns)
- Engaging exhibit-related symposiums featuring speakers who are leaders in their field
Click here to see our most recent schedule of programs.
Thank you for your support!