Give the gift of arts education and an opportunity to tap into children’s boundless creativity. Leap provides 7,500 Bay Area students with high quality arts experiences to prepare them for success in school and their communities. Professional teaching artists make a meaningful impact on students with a wide range of abilities and needs.
- Dance/Creative Movement
- Literacy and Creative Writing
- Visual Arts
RESULTS show that Leap’s programs improve children’s:
- Self-esteem, confidence and motivation
- Self-expression and awareness of diversity
- Understanding of math, science, language, and social studies
- Skills vital to academic and professional achievement: creative problem solving, critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and leadership.
HELP students realize their potential! WHAT DONATIONS DO:
- $50 = one dance class for 30 students
- $100 = theater props and costumes for 60 students
- $250 = art supplies for 100 students
- $500 = one music artist to teach a residency for 30 students
- $2000 = one architect to teach a residency for 90 students
Thank you for any contributions you can make. With your support, the possibilities are #boundless!