Our Missional Community loves supporting PourHouse, a local street outreach ministry in Indianapolis, IN that provides critical services to individuals experiencing chronic homelessness. We can attest firsthand that this organization does incredible work, particularly with engaging individuals that are considered chronically homeless and severely mentally ill.
We have experienced deep joy in coming alongside PourHouse to help move people in to the new homes PourHouse connects them with-some for the first time in years. Whether we are sorting supplies in the warehouse or picking up furniture, we have enjoyed being part of this team and preparing homes for those who need them most. Please join us in supporting the work of this incredible organization!
Learn more at www.pourhouse.org!
Help us reach our goal of $1,000-if we hit it, we'll sleep without tents for the whole weekend!
Still not convinced? Check out these amazing bonus items you can receive if you donate!
For a donation, you can select one of the bonus gifts below! If you'd like to receive a bonus gift with your donation, please leave a comment with the bonus gift you would like!
- Embarrassing picture posted on Facebook of a member of our group
- Poem written for you or someone of your choice by a talented member of our group
- Personalized recording of a song played on the oboe just for you by Kristen "I breathe Oboe" Osborne
- 25 push-ups by a member of our team
- A one-hour jam session on the drums with the crazy talented Chris Shelor
- A dozen handcrafted donuts by Greg "The Baker" Scofield (Hurry-this sells out after 3 people select it as their bonus gift!!)
- Live recording of a poem written for you or someone of your choice by a talented member of our group
- Live shout out (Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, We love you!, etc.) to someone of your choice, filmed during our camping trip
- Live recording of a coordinated song and dance featuring our entire group filmed on our trip