KOSSOH TONG DESCENDANTS (KTD)
Motto: 'SERVE, SHARE and SUPPORT
KOSSOH TONG DESCENDANTS (KTD) is registered in the USA as a non-profit organization under section 501(c)3 of the IRS code.
YOUR DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE
Check out our Facebook group:
KOSSOH TONG is in the East End of Freetown, Sierra Leone, and is bounded by Kissy Road to the NORTH; Fourah Bay Road to the SOUTH; Savage Square to the EAST; and Patton Street to the WEST.
KTD objectives include:
1) To support the KOSSOH TONG environment through community development with respect to meaningful and progressive social, cultural, and educational projects.
2) To encourage the youth to pursue education with an emphasis on artisan skills e.g. tailoring; carpentry; masonry; steel-bending; hairdressing; catering.
3) To empower women in terms of gender equality, financial independence, and high confidence in making decisions and choices of their own for their personal benefits as well as for the KOSSOH TONG environment.
4) To protect the KOSSOH TONG environment from health hazards by ensuring adequate sanitation and hygiene.
5) To demonstrate appropriate maintenance culture for KOSSOH TONG infrastructure where possible.
6) The non-profit organization KOSSOH TONG DESCENDANTS is non-political and non-tribalistic.