Welcome to The Kindness Champions 2019 Endure4Kindness (E4K) page!
Every year, supporters around the world come together to participate in E4K, when they stretch themselves to their personal limits, and help raise funds for Random Acts while promoting a message of kindness. All while raising funds for Random Acts! Endure 4 Kindness 2019 will be held across 2 days from October 26th to October 27th.
This year, the Kindness Champions will be embarking on a crafty kindness mission. Each member will create a craft which will then be released into the world to find a home with someone who needs it.
The Kindness Champions are also spreading kindness in the name of Peter McVay - father of our very own Mary McVay. Peter passed away this month and we are proud to do our kindness work in his name.
Together we aim to reach a goal of 135 kindness crafts. These items will be marked with the hashtags #E4KRA2019 and/or #KindnessChampions. If you find one of our creations in the world, share with the hashtags!
Meet our Champions
- April B. and Janet B. - 20 Kindness Rocks and 10 Notes of Kindness
- Tammy H. - 5 Kindness Rocks and 10 Friendship Bracelets
- Benjamina B. - 10 Kindness rocks and 10 Friendship Bracelets
- Carrie L. - 50 Kindness Rocks
- Allison E. - 10 Friendship Bracelets
- Jennifer T. - 10 Kindness Rocks & Abandoned Art
- Nicole C. - 10 Kindness Note and 10 Spice Drops
- Holly O. - 20 Pom Pom Flowers
If you would like to pledge a kindness craft goal and have your name listed as a Champion, please contact April Baker.
If you would like more information on Random Acts or Endure4Kindness, please visit their websites!