In order to support KenSAP, a group of our alumni, volunteers, and staff will be running at the annual TD Beach to Beacon 10K on August 4, 2018 in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. Each year, the Beach to Beacon 10k draws many Kenyans from the other side of the world to run in one of America's favorite 10k races. You can view the official TD Beach to Beacon 10K page at: http://www.beach2beacon.org/
Our team will be running to support our newest KenSAP cohort of 18 recent Kenyan high school graduates who will hopefully all be heading to North American universities in August 2019.
We are specifically raising money to help support the costs for our athletically talented students . Our costs include:
- running gear, running shoes, and running apparel
- training camps before they enter university in August 2019.
This year, we have the following Beach to Beacon participants running for the KenSAP team.
KenSAP students and alumni:
- Evans Kosgei, Lehigh University '11, '12
- Alex Kigen, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School '16
- Yvonne Bungei, Williams College '17
- David Chelimo, Colby College '17
KenSAP instructors and staff:
- Anna Ackerman (2012)
- Ben Decker (2016 and 2017)
- Gina Pardi (2018)
- Alan Davidson (KenSAP Managing Director)
Your contribution will make an impact, no matter how much you donate. Every little bit helps. A big thank you for your support!
You can view the official KenSAP page, including our KenSAP student profiles at: http://kensap.org/