Dear Arts Community Patrons,
Momentum Dance Company needs your support now more than ever! On account of COVID-19 lockdowns and event cancellations, our primary source of funding, the City of Irving's Resident Organization grant, has been significantly reduced (by more than 1/3 of our grant award for the entire year!), and we will not receive any grant disbursements until December 2020.
Momentum Dance Company is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Even with regular city funding, and continued efforts to reduce necessary expenses, we still rely on private donations to make ends meet. With our regular funding both reduced and delayed, we need YOUR help to keep the lights on and press on through these uncertain times.
Please consider supporting Momentum Dance Company in our time of need! Every dollar of your tax-deductible donation will:
- advance our initiative to educate our community in the fine arts through performances, lectures, and demonstrations
- secure our rehearsal space;
- subsidize "Nutcracker" 2020 production costs;
- help MDC rebuild and move forward under our new Artistic Director
- provide pointe shoes and other necessities for our dancers
- construct NEW costumes for "Nutcracker" -- for the "Waltz of the Flowers", "Marzipan", and "Waltz of the Snowflakes" dances
- produce FREE performances for the third grade students of the Irving Independent School District.
Without your support, Momentum Dance Company may not survive 2020! Please donate TODAY, and share our campaign far and wide!
Thank you so much!