So many people are touched by this disease, directly or indirectly.
Taking part in this event to raise awareness and funds.
In memory of Jay Bell. In honor of Veronica.
IMPACT Melanoma wrote:
Together we can outrun melanoma! Create your personal fundraising page for the IMPACT Melanoma's Hope 5K.
Suggested minimum fundraising: $200+
Melanoma is the deadliest form of skin cancer, killing one person every 50 minutes. It is the 2nd most common cancer in teens and young adults ages 15-29. However, when caught early it is almost always curable. All funds raised support IMPACT Melanoma's mission of education prevention and support to help reduce the incidence of melanoma nationwide. All of our services are free of charge. To learn more about the race and to register visit: impactmelanoma.org/event/impact-melanoma-hope-5k
- Post on social media why you're running this 5K with a link to your page
- Email your personal link out to friends and family *bonus tip* send it to your holiday card list!
- Offer to add donors' names to the back for your race shirt for a donation of $25+
- Ask your company about matching donations
- Dermatology Offices - run in honor of a patient