We've all been impacted by cancer in one way or another. CancerCare is the kind of organization that you'd want by your side, or by the side of a friend, neighbor, colleague, family member, or loved one during an hour of need.
While most individuals think playing 36 holes of golf in a day is a laborious task and tremendous bragging right, I'm planning to play over 100 HOLES OF GOLF on Monday, August 17th! This is my sixth year participating in CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf.
The plan remains simple…
(1) Wake up at roughly 3am
(2) Travel to Shorehaven Golf Club in Norwalk, CT
(3) Head to the first tee and play until I drop! (Official sunset is roughly 7:49pm, but it will likely not be fully dark until 8:15pm)
I am doing this for one reason…to RAISE MONEY for CancerCare!! I need YOUR support and 100% of your donation is tax-deductible.
There are many ways to support this insanity…
- a “per hole” sponsorship (for example, $2 per hole),
- an outright donation (for example, $150),
- a matching gift from your company,
- by recruiting others to support me!
All CancerCare services are provided by master's-prepared oncology social workers and world-leading cancer experts. CancerCare serves 174,600 people each year, reaching communities throughout the U.S. and distributing more than $39.7 million in financial assistance. Your generosity will raise funds to continue our mission of providing free, professional support services for anyone affected by cancer.