January 1 Update: The Bank of America Chicago Marathon has closed its application period for the Registration Drawing effective November 30. You can still secure your Guaranteed Entry today by joining Team Imerman Angels allowing you to bypass the Registration Drawing. If you were selected in the Registration Drawing, you can also join the team and receive great benefits at a lower fundraising minimum. Learn more below.
NOTE: Use the promo code, ChicagoComp, to waive the $50 team fee from now until January 10th.
Join Team Imerman Angels for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Team Imerman Angels was selected as an Official Charity Partner of the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. As a Charity Partner, Team Imerman Angels has been awarded Guaranteed Entries allowing any of its team members to bypass the Registration Drawing and be immediately entered in the 2018 Chicago Marathon. We invite you to join the team and be a part of this amazing event. In the process, you will be making a profound and tangible difference in the lives of those impacted by cancer.
Why Imerman Angels?
Imerman Angels is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers. Participating in the Chicago Marathon with Team Imerman Angels is your opportunity to be the difference for anyone seeking cancer support. In 2017, Team Imerman Angels participants raised over $300,000 and created over 900 connections between those impacted by cancer and a Mentor Angel. To learn more about the important work your efforts will support, click HERE.
When you join Team Imerman Angels, you receive these great benefits:
- Guaranteed Entry to the Chicago Marathon (allowing you to bypass the Registration Drawing)(at the $1,000 fundraising minimum)
- Free entry (your $195 entry covered by Team Imerman Angels)(at the $1,200 minimum fundraising level)
- Free Training (fully coached) both on the ground and virtually ($250 value)(all levels of fundraising)
- VIP Race Day Hospitality across the street from the Start and 400 meters from the Finish ($125 value) for you and your fans (friends and family) including pre and post race food and beverages, massage and many more amenities (all levels of fundraising)
- Team Imerman Angels Gear Kit including Nike premium singlet ($38 retail price)(all levels of fundraising)
- Race Weekend Pasta Dinner at the Congress Hotel (all levels of fundraising)
- Your own customizable, online fundraising page to give your family, friends, co-workers and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you (all levels of fundraising)
Most importantly, the knowledge that you're helping provide one-on-one support to cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers - so that no one faces cancer alone. When you join the team, each time you raise $350, you will be ensuring that someone impacted by cancer (an individual or family) can get the help they need at the time they need it most. Click HERE to join the team!
Contact Dave Louthan (email@example.com or 312.273.1312)