Dear Chaparral Jaxx Families,
Thank you so much for sticking with us as we navigated all of the different ways to present Willy Wonka!
We commend each and every cast member for tuning in to WONKA on Zoom week after week through all of the challenges and triumphs of online learning! BRAVO!!!
HUGE thanks to April & Dylan Baer for editing the entire production together for us with Mrs. Alyssa's guidance.
As you may know, Jaxx is a 501(c)3 nonprofit hoping to make it through this challenging time. For those of you who are able, we kindly ask you to consider a suggested donation for the show in lieu of purchasing a ticket. We have specifically decided to NOT sell online tickets and to invite everyone who is able to make a "suggested donation" instead.
Jaxx's financials last fiscal year show that 93% of all revenue goes directly towards our programs, leaving only 7% spent on administration.
We rely heavily on tickets and concession sales to assist in covering all of our costs in keeping our organization afloat. We do not have either of these sources of revenue at the moment.
ANY donation amount you are able to do is greatly appreciated, but if you would like a guide, please consider what you would pay for a ticket to the show. A suggested donation of $10-$15/person will go a long way in helping keep us in business at this unprecendented time.
All donations are fully tax-deductible. Our tax ID is 90-0751217.
*Individual donations of $100 or more will receive a special shout-out at the screening.
*Total combined donations of $500 or more will be comemmorated with a Chaparral Willy Wonka brick at the Jaxx Theatre.
*Total combined donations of $1,000 or more will be comemmorated with a Chaparral Willy Wonka seat at the Jaxx Theatre.
(Individual donors who meet these threshholds may opt to list your child or family's name independent from the school on your own brick or seat.)