International Social Service, USA (ISS-USA) is an Official Charity Partner for the 2019 TCS NYC Marathon!
WHY JOIN TEAM ISS-USA?
By joining or donating to the ISS-USA marathon team, you're supporting our mission to connect vulnerable children, adults, and families, separated by an international border, to the services and support they need. Here are some of the ways ISS-USA can use the funds raised by the marathon team:
· $120 a month provides social work case management support for the family of a child returning after a border separation.
· $50 allows a parent to access literacy classes, specialized educational services or vocational training for a year.
· $40 allows specialized educational services for a child for a month.
· $25 will buy a child new shoes and a school uniform.
· $10 will buy a child a backpack and school supplies.
If you can't join the team this year, please DONATE to contribute what you can on behalf of one of our Team ISS-USA runners.
For more information about ISS-USA, visit www.iss-usa.org.