Are you ready to spend Sunday, May 3, 2020 riding through all five New York City boroughs on car-free streets?
Are you ready to join one of the largest teams riding in the 2020 Five Boro Bike Tour?
About the Five Boro Bike Tour
Join us on Sunday, May 3, 2020 along with 32,000+ cyclists of all skill levels as we bike 40 miles through each borough of New York City on streets totally free of cars. For one day, the roads are yours, the bridges are yours, and yes, the city is yours! There is no better way to experience the Big Apple and no better team to experience it with than InTandem.
Why should you ride with InTandem?
Secure your entry through InTandem and ride for more than the miles.
When you ride with Team InTandem, you will raise funds to provide free tandem cycling programs to people who are blind, have low vision, or cannot ride independently due to other disabilities, as well as spread awareness of our mission.
Benefits of joining InTandem's 2020 Five Boro Bike Tour Team
When you raise $1,000 for InTandem, you get:
• Complimentary registration for the 2020 Five Boro Bike Tour
• A 2020 InTandem premium cycling jersey
• For our captains and stokers: the use of a professionally maintained quality tandem bicycle
• Exclusive access to InTandem’s Boot Camp, an endurance training program designed to help you finish the 40 mile tour with ease
• Complimentary registration for the 2020 Tour de Staten Island
• Support to help you reach your $1,000 fundraising goal, including assistance to set up your personal fundraising page, photos and videos from Boot Camp for your campaign, troubleshooting clinics, and a Fun & Easy Guide to Raising $1,000
• An invitation to our Awards Ceremony where you will receive all of your registration materials
• Benefit of starting with us as group at 90th St in Central Park
• Bagels and coffee the morning of the 2020 Five Boro Bike Tour
• Mechanic support the day before and the morning of the 2020 Five Boro Bike Tour
• Access to InTandem volunteers the morning of, during, and at the finish of the 2020 Five Boro Bike Tour to assist you with any other needs you may have or accommodations you require
• The satisfaction of knowing you and InTandem are helping more people experience the joys of cycling!
When you raise $2,500 or more:
• An InTandem t-shirt, a premium Walz cycling cap, AND a Sena R1 EVO helmet!!!
• All other benefits listed above
When you successfully recruit two people to join our team:
• Dinner voucher for two
Can’t ride but still want to help support InTandem?!
We're introducing Virtual Cyclists this year for people who aren't able to ride with us on the day. There is no fundraising minimum for virtual cyclists. Please feel free to share the link with people who might like to fundraise for us but will not be riding.
We would be thrilled to have you as part of our InTandem Team!!