Every day, the Internet Law and Policy Foundry works to support, advance, and promote the careers of rising internet law and policy professionals around the world. Although we are a new organization, our impact is visible. Over the past several years, we have:
- Established a vibrant community 157 Fellows spread across 10 cities
- Hosted 60 events in the past three years with 3000+ attendees
- Garnered 1800+ annual visitors to our Job Board
In 2020, we also organized the Foundry's first mentorship program, first Diversity and Inclusion event series, and first Policy Hackathon.
In 2021, we want to build on these successes while also introducing a handful of new efforts. In particular, we want to:
- Establish a series of cornerstone Foundry events and programs in the internet law and policy space;
- Rebrand the Foundry’s public image to increase engagement and influence; and
- Promote greater diversity, inclusion, and equity in the internet law and policy space
Help us expand and improve our programming and initiatives by donating to our #GivingTuesday and holiday fundraising campaign! Even $10 can make a difference and help us achieve our goals!
The Internet Law and Policy Foundry is a professional development organization that is composed of early career professionals who are passionate about shaping the equitable development and governance of the internet and related technologies. The Foundry community is diverse in background, experience, and ideology, and we develop our community’s many voices through speaking and publishing opportunities, as well as constructive debate and network building.
The Foundry is a project of the Internet Education Foundation (IEF), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to a strong Internet to promote communications, commerce, and democracy. All donations to the Internet Law and Policy Foundry will be made to The Internet Education Foundation and earmarked specifically for the Foundry, and are tax deductible.