On November 4 Team BRAKING AIDS® will run the NYC TCS Marathon and raise critical funds to support Housing Works' mission to end HIV/AIDS and homelessness. Housing Works has committed to ending the epidemic in NY by 2020, and we need your help to #RUNTOTHEEND!
The minimum required amount to run with our charity team in this race is $2,500 - you may:
RAISE IT - Raise $2,500 by fundraising!
OR PAY IT - Pay $2,500 yourself (partially tax-deductible charitable donation)
All Team BRAKING AIDS® runners will:
- Enjoy free registration (We got you!)
- Commit to raising $2,500 for Housing Works' mission to end HIV/AIDS and homelessness
- Receive a customizable fundraising page
- Receive personalized fundraising support
- Receive a Team BRAKING AIDS® singlet
- Have fun and help save lives
** Spots are full for the 2018 Run, but email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about other athletic events or how to participate next year! **