Whole Boat: New this year is the option to purchase the whole boat without registering each individual. This should work well for families that will be fundraising together. Create the team under one person's name/email address, eliminating the need to accept multiple fundraisers. Only one person's name will show up on our site, but seats in the boat will be reserved. You will provide team members' names and t-shirt sizes in the registration flow.
Team Captain: Register as Team Captain to create a team, then ask your teammates to register as rowers and join your team.
Rower: Register as a rower if you'd like to join a team already created, or if you'd like to register as an individual (we'll find you a seat on a boat).
Virtual Rower: Can't join us at the Museum on September 4, but still want to participate? Sign up as a virtual rower - you can create a team, join one, or "row" as an individual.
Notes for all:
1. Each person will need their own email address in order to show up on the site. Please use an email address that you check regularly. We will be reaching out closer to the event, to let you know which wave you'll be rowing in...and send other important updates!
2. The buyer is the person with the credit card. This may or may not be the same as the participants' information.
3. Please enter your Team Name when asked for Campaign Name.
4. Please look for an email from GoFundMe - Charity immediately after registering...check your spam/junk folders. In most cases, you must reply to this email to complete the registration.
5. Please be sure to sign a waiver for each person getting into a boat: Lake Activities Participation Waivers – Lake Champlain Maritime Museum (lcmm.org)
6. If you have any questions, or need help registering, please reach out to us at Hope4TomorROWVT@gmail.com.