HOPE Church began partnering with Hope Clinic in 2019 out of our heart to see women, children and families receive the opportunity to experience life with committed support and Christ-centered care.
We are joining with Hope Clinic in order to fill a virtual baby bottle with money to support them in their work. Here are some of the many ways the donations will be used:
1. Donations will help to provide mind, body and spirit care from the first visit to the baby's first birthday at no cost!
2. Free pregnancy tests and options counseling.
3. Mentorship for women and men.
4. Practical support through maternity and baby items.
5. Free professional counseling and case management.
About Hope Clinic: "Established in 1983, Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based safe and confidential place equipping women, men and families dealing with: unplanned pregnancies, access to women’s healthcare, prevention education, pregnancy loss (miscarriage, stillbirth, infant death, failed IVF/Adoption and abortion) and postpartum depression. We provide medical care, professional counseling, education classes, case management, mentor-ship and practical support regardless of age, race, religion or ability to pay."
Please consider partnering with us to raise money in support of Gabriel.