During our 2018-2019 fiscal year, we:
* Helped send 380 children to Camp Kesem in NC
* Provided $15,000 in emergency grants to KidsCan families facing financial hardship
* Hosted memory-making events for KidsCan families, serving 173 children
* Provided seed funding for a new KidsCan program at Duke Raleigh, reaching 20 new families
* Sponsored the KidsZone at the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Light the Night Celebration
* Launched our new scholarship program for graduates of the KidsCan program. The scholarships will be need-based and assist those going to community college, vocational school or a four-year university.
We've had a great year, due in large part to your support. Let's get together and celebrate our accomplishments.