There are approximately 15,000 Americans and over 250,000 people around the world struggling with their fight against multiple system atrophy (MSA), a rare neurological condition for which there are no effective treatments and no cure.
In the past year, through your generous gifts, you have helped the Multiple System Atrophy Coalition enhance the quality of life and give help and hope to families dealing with multiple system atrophy.
· We were able to host our largest conference ever, an event where patients and families had the opportunity to talk face-to-face with some of the leading researchers and clinicians in the world -- all while connecting and sharing with others facing the disease.
· Our conference sessions were live-streamed and are still available for viewing on our website.
· Perhaps most exciting of all, we have embarked on a new research initiative which provides grants to those around the world who will collaborate, share data and findings, and break down barriers in order to find ways to slow disease progression and ultimately find a cure.
None of this would have happened this year without your support. Our work will move forward with your continued help.
We made a difference to patients and their families every day.
· The Coalition reached out with one-on-one assistance, providing answers and listening ears, especially through our toll-free help line, 1-866-737-5999, staffed with compassionate people who have been carepartners and know what it’s like through personal experience.
· Our board members attended conferences, extending our reach to attendees and making them aware of the ways we can help.
If you want to make a difference on a global scale, the MSA Coalition is the charity to support! See how the MSA Coalition meets the 10 most important criteria for evaluating nonprofits.
Donate to this year’s Holiday Hope for Multiple System Atrophy campaign running now through January 6, 2020.
And please remember to ask your employer if they offer matching gifts---or check here:
Scroll back up to the top and click the JOIN button!
Create your own personalized fundraising and awareness page to benefit the MSA Coalition, tell your story and SHARE with your network.