We need your help to fight Covid-19's impact on the most vulnerable in our community. This pandemic will undoubtedly most harshly affect the homeless and poor. The Shelter is in a battle to keep the homeless from getting sick and dying.
Our initial campaign raised $50,000 in the first 30 days. The shelter will feel the affects of Covid-19 for months to come, so every dollar donated here will go a long way.
How far will your dollar go?
Your sponsorship would directly impact the shelter in one of the following ways:
• For $2, you are providing one meal for one guest.
• For $20, you are sponsoring one skills-based workshop.
• For $50, you are sheltering one guest for an evening.
• For $300, you would be sponsoring a healthy dinner for ALL of our shelter guests for one evening.
• For $500, you would be sponsoring 25 skill-building workshops.
• For $1,000, you would be sponsoring a guest moving into their own apartment.
• For $2,500, you would shelter 50 homeless guests for one night.
• For $5,000, you would be sponsoring 15,000 showers for our guests!