HobbleJog Foundation supports teens and young adults recovering from neurological trauma, inspiring them to reach their full potential.
HobbleJog Foundation Partners with LifeLine100
Share on Facebook
On October 6, 2019 the HobbleJog Foundation is partnering with the Anne Arundel County in the LifeLine 100 Bike Ride. David and I are riding to support the mission of the HobbleJog Foundation, a nonprofit organization founded by my step-mom, Susan Hahn, in 2016, after suffering a traumatic brain injury (TBI). The goal of the HobbleJog Foundation is to assist TBI survivors in the long-term challenges common in recovery. To this end, in the last 3 years they have awarded six grants supporting post-acute TBI care.
1. Life Bridge Health Brain Injury Services in Baltimore, Md
2. Brain Injury Association of North Carolina
3. College Technology Support Grant for a young man accepted to college.
4. Love Your Brain Grant which brought this program to Maryland
5. Brain Injury Association of Md 6. Samaritan Health System Brain Injury Services, New York
I would appreciate your support for the HobbleJog Foundation. They are staffed 100% by volunteers to ensure that all money raised goes to support their mission. Please consider riding with us or donating to our campaign.