Join Humane Indiana for our 27th Annual Paws in the Park - Celebrating Pets for Health.
Saturday, September 28th, 9am-2pm. Munster Community Park
Get your walking team ready! REGISTER NOW for our fundraiser walk to support homeless animals at our Humane Indiana Shelter.
Bring the entire family, including your fur babies, friends, and co-workers to our pet-family freindly event and walk for the animals!
- One-mile walk*
- Family & Pet Friendly Vendor Fair
- Food & Music
- Games & Prizes
- Family & Pet Activities
- Health & Fitness Attractions
- Pet Adoptions
*Raise $25 or more and receive a FREE Paws in the Park 2019 event t-shirt.
CELEBRATING PETS FOR HEALTH
This year's Paws in the Park focuses on the health benefits of pet ownership. Pets not only offer companionship and joy to our lives, but did you also know there are health benefits of owning a pet?
For example, DID YOU KNOW OWNING A PET:
- can help lower resting blood pressure and increase healthier blood flow.
- decreases cholesterol levels.
- decreases triglyceride levels
- increase opportunities for exercise and outdoor activities.
- increase opportunities for socialization.
Support our Paws in the Park - Celebrating Pets for Health and register for our walk today!