Thank you to everyone who donated! Yes, the campaign is officially "over", but you're welcome to donate via this website or check anytime.
Our middle school needs your support more than ever. Please donate to the Henley PaTSO (Parent and Teacher Support Organization) to help all students succeed during this challenging year. Any amount is appreciated!
Check out the (funny) video message from Dr. Costa... thanks for her excellent leadership and also sense of humor (think kids' Convo with Costa).
What are BuzzBucks?
BuzzBucks are donations to fund Henley PaTSO. All donations are tax deductible and 100% of the money raised goes directly to support Henley middle school. As a community, we have decided to be a "sell-no-stuff" school and appreciate your support during this once-per-year fundraiser.
How will BuzzBucks be spent?
For Teachers --
* Classroom Funds -- $100 per teacher for headsets, digital tools or supplies, with $100 additional for each new teacher.
* Teacher/Staff Appreciation -- meals & gifts to remind educators how much we value their hard work on behalf of all students.
For Students --
* Clubs & Enrichment -- support social & academic engagement, plus year-round arts including supplies to ensure all students can participate.
* Tutoring -- ensure students have access to extra academic support during virtual &/or hybrid learning.
For Families --
* Internet Equity -- fund hot spot devices and other tech tools to ensure high-speed home connections.
* COVID Fund -- provide emergency gift cards for families struggling financially to ensure equity of educational opportunity for all kids.
For School Community --
* Safe Return -- fund health & safety equipment such as PPE, sanitation or outdoor spaces to prepare for a safe return-to-school.
* Library -- replenish printed books for sending home to enrich classroom learning, plus support a digital catalog for home checkouts.
How can I contribute?
Click "Donate" to make your gift today! Or, you may donate by cash or check to "Henley PaTSO", sent or dropped off at Henley Middle School 5880 Rockfish Gap Turnpike, Crozet, VA 22932. Our campaign will run from mid-Sept until November 4.
Do I need to "tip"?
When you donate via GoFundMe Charity, you will be prompted to add an optional tip. This tip is truly optional, with funds going to the platform provider and not to Henley or PaTSO.
How do I get more info?
Check out our detailed FAQ, or send a note to email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
Henley PaTSO is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your donation may be tax-deductible within the limits prescribed by law. We will send you a receipt acknowledging your donation.