The holidays can be difficult during these challenging times, Next Door Solutions is maintaining crucial services addressing the needs of survivors and their children who need our help the most.
The Crisis Hotline and Emergency Shelter program remain operational 24/7 with extraordinary concern for those that have been quarantined with their abuser. The Community Office remains open Monday through Friday so that Advocates are able to assist survivors with safety planning, completing restraining orders, and accessing basic hygiene items from the Pantry.
This is all done while maintaining social distancing. Other services:
• Crisis counseling is provided via phone
• Legal advocacy, including assistance with filing restraining orders, is conducted via phone
• Legal consultations with attorneys is conducted by phone or via Zoom
• Case Management services are conducted by phone and email
• Therapy sessions are conducted by phone or Zoom
• Support Groups are conducted via phone conferencing, with a few groups choosing Zoom meetings as an alternative
To learn more about Next Door Solutions' services please visit https://www.nextdoorsolutions.org/
Or visit on social media: https://www.facebook.com/NextDoorSolutions/