Our facilities are on lockdown, but that doesn't mean Compassionate Artists has stopped!
Our seniors need us more than ever. So far...
- We have provided activities to our facilities every day during the lockdown.
- We keep in touch with the Activity Directors at our locations to help them deal with the pressure and provide vital resources, even masks.
- We have created monthly activity books with a wide variety of activities for every level of need.
- We have dropped off Arts & Crafts kits at the facilities.
- We are working hard to get arts resources on our website.
But we can't do more without your help!
We are currently raising funds to create Creativity Boxes for each of our facilities. These boxes will contain a variety of art supplies, projects and other activities. Each box costs $20.00. Our goal is 400 boxes in the next thirty days. Won't you help?