WLI ELEVATE is a conversation series for women, by women, to transform and inspire the employees of Johnson & Johnson. Our purpose is to elevate a woman’s perspective, sense of inclusivity and over all mental and emotional reserve with the goal of having participants feel inspired, embraced and enough. With each show in 2021, WLI ELEVATE will advance the health, education and welfare of women and girls around the world.
For Malawian girls, a seat at the table begins with a place in school. The cost of education in Malawi and high poverty rates mean that parents often must choose which child to send to high school. The K.I.N.D. Fund supports ambitious, eager young women as they complete secondary school.
• $22 could provide 50 exercise books for students
• $85 could provide a semester of tuition plus school supplies, uniforms and more
• $177 could provide a year of tuition plus school supplies, uniforms and more
• $708 could fund all four years of secondary education for a young woman
• $1,100 could provide 20 desks for a classroom
Investing in girls' education can break the cycle of poverty, transform communities, countries, and the world. The K.I.N.D Fund has provided more than 10,000 girls with scholarships to-date. Your support can help even more young women achieve their dreams.
J&J employees based in the United States can double the impact of their contribution by asking J&J to match each donation at https://giving.jnj.com