Help Bring WIN + WIN + WIN Solutions!
When you make a contribution to NUHECDC:
· Get a charitable tax deductiion
· Support programs to create affordable housing, reduce recidivism, and provide free job training and placement for at-risk youth, ex-offenders, distressed veterans, and others with barriers to employment
OUR CLIENTS WIN!
· Receive free skill training and job placement in permanent living wage jobs (or apprenticeships)
· Go from being homeless to employed and able to gain housing
· Get access to affordable homeownership opportunities
· Have more affordable housing
· Increased tax base to fund schools
· More trained and employable men and women working rather than receiving assistance
· Chronic “tax consumers” become taxpayers
· Reduced crime, reduced recidivism, reduced homelessness
NUHECDC needs your help to continue this work transforming lives and communities.
Your tax-deductible contribution can be made online by clicking the Donate button at the top right or through ourwebsite at NUHECDC.org
NUHECDC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity, started in 2014, with a MISSION to provide:
· free skill training for at-risk youth, ex-offenders, distressed veterans, and others with barriers to employment
· placement in permanent living wage jobs for all trainee graduates
· affordable home ownership opportunities to low- to moderate-income families
For more information: