Kerry and Lanita Pharr of In Your Corner Ministries are returning to the Dominican Republic on January 23rd. We are going on a short term, one-month mission trip to:
1. Share the gospel of Jesus Christ and provide hundreds of Spanish Bibles for the villagers.
2. Provide food for the poor and needy in the villages of Mata Mamon and Asua.
3. Start construction on a church building in Asua.
4. Support Dr. Dan Hale in his free medical clinics.
5. Support Impact Life ministries in their vision to dig a well with a reverse osmosis water filtration system to provide clean drinking water to all of the villages without potable water.
We have personally paid for our travel and lodging.
With your help, we can win many people to saving faith in Jesus Christ.
Money can't buy everything.
Here's what money can buy in the Dominican Republic.
A $10 donation can provide food for a family for a week. The above photo is of an actual family we provided food for during Thanksgiving 2020.
A $25 donation can provide 10 chickens and will give a family regular access to eggs and meat, and they can own their own business, become self-supporting, and give back to their community.
A donation of $50 can provide Spanish Bibles for twenty people.
A Gift of $75 will provide 15 EvangCube's for missionaries to share the gospel.
A $100 gift can provide support for a missionary for a week.
A gift of $750 will supply the medicine and equipment for a three-day open medical clinic. Our ministry partner Dr. Dan Hale has paid for medicine out of his own pocket to help the least of these for the last 18 months.
In Your Corner Ministries is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit ministry. Your donation is tax-deductible and we would be honored to carry your gift of love to "the least of these" in the Dominican Republic. Your gift will be used for the greatest need unless you specify what you want it to go for..