Team Have Dreams is a charity for the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon and has raised over $300,000 towards much-needed programs and services for children, teens, and young adults with autism since 2009!
This year, with the Chicago Marathon being cancelled due to COVID-19, it is now offering the Chicago Marathon Virtual Experience from October 5th - October 11th. If you would like to donate to a runner or make a general donation, you can do so by clicking on the blue donate button to the right!
Five examples of what your donations to runners can fund at Have Dreams:
• $25 covers the cost of a birthday party for a Have Dreams participant
• $50 helps fund one after-school program for children, teens, and young adults with autism
• $100 helps fund two dinners for our Friday Night Teen Club
• $250 helps provide five hours of vital job counseling for an adult with autism seeking employment
• $500 covers the cost of five Wee Dream classes for preschoolers who need school readiness skills