Last year runners from 40 states and 14 countries ran the Hamptons. Runners of the Hamptons Marathon will start together with those running the Half and they will finish at the same finish line. The courses provide a flat, fast run through Southampton Village with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Shinnecock Bay.
- RUNNER’S WORLD named Hamptons Marathon named a BUCKET LIST MUST DO race, September 2015
- THE ACTIVE TIMES named Hamptons Marathon a Top 10 Half Marathon, March 2015
- THE ACTIVE TIMES named Hamptons Marathon one of the Top 25 Marathons in the World, October 2014
- RUNNER’S WORLD named Hamptons Marathon in Top 10 Races to Run, 2008
- Race Day: Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Start time is 8:00 am for the Marathon and Half Marathon and 8:15 for the 5k.
- The race starts and ends at the Southampton Intermediate School, 70 Leland Lane, Southampton, NY 11968.
- The Hamptons Marathon course covers some of the most beautiful terrain on Long Island’s East End. Travel through wooded roads and past gorgeous beaches on a course that is generally flat and fast.
- We will be supplying water at hydration stations located every 1.5 -2 miles on the course. Hydration stations will have Sports Drink as well as water. GU will be available at one hydration station along the course.
- There will be port-a-johns stationed at hydration station along the course.
- The marathon will be a Boston qualifying USATF sanctioned event.
- Marathon and the half-marathon can serve as a great training run for those runners training for the TCG-NYC, Marine Corps or Chicago marathons.
- All finishers receive a fabulous finisher’s medal and are eligible for age group awards.
- Hamptons Marathon: $900 if you need a guaranteed spot in the marathon
- Hamptons Half-Marathon: $500 if you need a guaranteed spot in the half marathon
- $300 fundraising minimum if you have your own entry into the race
Fundraising deadline: Monday, June 17, 2019
- Guaranteed entry in the event
- Professional coaching
- Group training in different locations on the Northeast
- Race-weekend Determination Team Motivation Dinner
- Exclusive American Cancer Society Determination program racing shirt
- Free online tool to make achieving your fundraising goals easy and fun
- Recognition for your fundraising efforts
- The opportunity to dedicate your efforts in honor or in memory of someone affected by cancer and receive a ribbon to wear in support of them
- Invitations to exclusive events in and around your community
- Volunteering Opportunities at our Hope Lodge
- Participants will receive a code to register for their ride once they hit the required fundraising goal.
- Fundraising deadline is Monday, June 17, 2019.
- Participants are responsible for the purchase of their race jersey.
Contact: Crystal.email@example.com / 631-300-3454