March Madness Giveaway - March 6 - 21
We realize that Covid-19 has been difficult on our community and want to help support local business during this tough time. Every month, we are teaming up with local businesses to provide a social media giveaway.
OUR BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET! - We have teamed up with some amazing local small businesses to raise awareness and funds for Guelph General Hospital Foundation!
Ways to enter:
1. Donate to the charity fundraising account supporting local area hospitals ($10 donation minimum. $1 = 1 additional entry)
- All funds go directly to support Groves Hospital Foundation
2. Follow @guelphfirecharity and each of the participating businesses listed below
3. Like & share our posts on Facebook & Instagram
4. Tag a friend in the comments (1 comment = 1 entry)
One lucky winner will win ALL the following prizes:
- 2 x 20oz Yeti Tumblers courtesy of @charcollins05
- Free Home Consulation Package from @delveinteriors
- $50 Giftcard from @if_boutique
- A Wallet/Purse (New with Tags) & a Gift card from styleencoreguelph
- A Mini Photo/Video Shoot courtesy of @Greenhouse_Cam ( $300 Value!)
- $30 Gift Card courtesy of consignyourcurves
- GuelphStrong Sweater from @guelph_strong
- $50 Giftcard for @crockadoodleguelphsouth
- A Giftcard to The Albion (@albion)
- 4 Free Raman Kits courtesy @crafty_raman
- Party of 6 Escape Room at Khronos Gauntlet courtesy of @roundtableguelph
- 1 hour of Archery for 2 at The Royal Garrison courtesy of @roundtableguelph
- Cocktail Set from @royalelectric
- Cook Book from @breadbar
- Giftcard from @borealisguelph
- T-shift & $25 Giftcard from @lareina_519
- Free 1 hour Massage at @wilsonhealthservicesguelph
Donations can be made by visiting charity.gofundme.com/guelphfirecharity or link in @guelphfirecharity bio. Please include your name/username/email in the comment line during online donations.
*Winner will be selected on March 21st. This giveaway/fundraiser is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or associated with Instagram or any other social media platform.*
#supportLocal #localHospitals #Charity #Community #Guelph
Caring for Our Community!
Our Benevolent Foundation has been raising money to support Guelph General Hospital & Groves Memorial for many years through various events and fundraisers. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have had to cancel a number of fundraising events.
The Foundation of the Guelph General Hospital has asked us to help them meet their fundraising goals for their Together, We Care Campaign.
The Campaign covers 3 Major Areas:
1. Expand Emergency Services – This is so critical; we actually can’t wait. You may have noticed that we have temporary structures in front of the Emergency Department now. This is to temporarily solve the space problem which has only been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Invest in Innovative Technologies – GGH wants to further invest in technologies to reduce wait times, provide quicker, better and safer diagnosis and treatment, improve outcomes and patient comfort.
3. Give Babies and Families the Best Start Possible (Special Care Nursery Expansion) – More space for the most vulnerable babies and their families. Babies hold a special place in the hearts of the Guelph Firefighters Benevolent Foundation and have during our many years of support!
Groves Memorial Hospital has just finished their NEW building but need our help purchase new equipment including Basinets for their Obstetrics Unit/Labour & Delivery Department.
About our Charity
Since 1984, The Guelph Firefighters Benevolent Foundation has donated over $1 Million to local charities and hospitals to support local healthcare. The Guelph Firefighters Benevolent Foundation is a non-profit division of the Guelph Professional Firefighters Association that raises funds to be distributed throughout our community, without personal gain to its members. All money raised and dispersed is done by unanimous decision of the elected, Benevolent Foundation Trustees. After 35 years of boots-on-the-ground fundraising, it's time to take our efforts online in hopes of expanding our ongoing charitable support. This fund is used to assist area hospitals in purchasing off budget medical and emergency equipment. Money is used to purchase electric beds and crash carts, as well as contribute toward the C.T. Scan (CAT scan), Dialysis Machine, Cribs and basinets in the Birthing Unit, and equipment for the Chemotherapy Unit, etc.
For more information about our Charity and details on events we are running please visit our website or follow Guelph Fire Charity on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
With your help, we can truly make a difference!