Help the American Cancer Society with fuzzy fundraising your employees will love!
Embrace your hair, become part of our GrowNation this November, and support the American Cancer Society!
There are a few ways to get in on the fuzzy fundraising, and they all rely on bigger beard, manlier mustaches, or even letting that leg hair grow. With your help, the American Cancer Society is attacking cancer from every angle. The funds you raise mean more than breakthrough research. They also provide free rides to chemo, a live 24/7 helpline, and free lodging near hospitals, so thank you for your support!
Join the GrowNation Movement
GrowNation is a fun way to fight cancer, and the American Cancer Society is looking for supporters to join the effort and help us save lives from cancer. When you become part of GrowNation, your employees will be able to fundraise by starting or joining a team, then collecting donations for growing bigger beards, manlier mustaches, or even a little leg hair
Reduce Your Risk of Cancer
• Achieve and maintain a healthy weight throughout life.
• Adopt a physically active lifestyle and engage in at least 150 minutes of physical activity each week.
• Limit alcoholic beverages and stop smoking.
• Eat fewer red and processed meats.
Cancer Impact on Men in the US
• 1 in 2 men are diagnosed cancer in their lifetime.
• Prostate is the most frequently diagnosed cancer in men aside from skin cancer.
• Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in men.
• Testicular cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among younger men (between the ages of 15-44).
With your help, the American Cancer Society is attacking cancer from every angle. The funds raised through programs like GrowNation mean more than breakthrough research. They also enable us to provide 24/7 information and support and work to ensure that individuals in every community have access to cancer prevention, detection, and treatment.
SO STOP SHAVING, AND START SAVING LIVES!