Evans Public Library has out grown its current building and has no room to expand. The Board of Trustees has received a grant for 71% of a new building project up to a $3.42 million contribution. The library is left with the remaining 29% or $1.38 million to build a new library. Between the Old Capitol Foundation’s generous donation of $500,000 and the library’s own savings for this purpose, !! Your involvement will make a meaningful difference to Evans Public Library and the lives of the community it serves.
We appreciate the support of our community and look forward to working together to Grow for the Future!!