"Changing Places, Changing Lives" isn't just a tag line. By working to increase green spaces & clean the air locally with the power of trees, we change places.
Groundwork also provides hands on skill-building opportunities, and environmental & leadership education to our Green Team. Many of them use their experience with Groundwork for their college applications. By working with the next generation to help them grow as leaders, we change lives.
Grant funds go directly to the community revitalization projects we do, but often don’t cover the full cost of programs like our youth Green Team. Our #SeasonofGiving campaign is going on through the end of the year. Your investment in our programs will make an immediate and lasting impact in the community:
· $500 will provide lunches for Green Team members
· $250 will send one Green Team member to a leadership workshop
· $100 provides transportation for twenty-five youth to a workshop
· $75 buys work boots for one Green Team member to work in the field
· Any amount helps us buy materials for our youth, such as vests, work gloves, boots & other work items.
We make a bigger impact when we work together. We invite you to join us in changing places and changing lives.