Join us on May 28, 2020 at 7:00 PM for the First Annual ACS of Greater Pittsburgh Area Trivia Night!
Grab your teammates, a snack, and log-in to Zoom for virtual trivia hosted by the ACS staff of Pittsburgh. There will be 5 rounds of pop-culture and general knowledge trivia. Winners get bragging rights and our new Traveling Trophy to display at your events. A suggested donation of $10 per person can be credited to your team or event.
How it works:
1. Click REGISTER to sign up
2. Select your Event (Relay, RMWP, MSABC, ABOA)
3. Enter your team name – if you do not have a team, we will assign you to a super fun team!
4. Log-in to the zoom link you will receive in your email (hosts will let you from the waiting room to prevent hackers)
5. Play Trivia and have fun
Rules of Trivia:
1. Each team will be assigned to a “Breakout Room” to privately discuss trivia answers
2. Assign a team captain to write your answer down
3. After 60 seconds, each team will re-join the Zoom meeting to show their answers
4. Each team that answers the question correctly gets a point
5. The most points at the end of the night is our winner
Cancer doesn’t stop and neither will we! So, join us for a night of fun and games to support the American Cancer Society.