Esque Studio wants you to break up with plastic! Single-serve bottles are part of a growing plastic epidemic in our oceans. Of the billions of plastic water bottles being sold, the majority aren’t recycled! Only about 31% of the single-serve bottles are recycled, leaving the other 69% in landfills or worse as litter. Scientists now have estimated that at the rate will continue to dump plastics into our oceans, by 2050 there will have more plastic than fish in our oceans. While recycling is better than throwing them away, it isn’t the best option. Our Glass Water Bottles are meant to be re-filled, never tossed. Please support clean water!
One water bottle is your's for supporting our cause for donations over $200!