The Arc of Multnomah-Clackamas is looking for YOUR support during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis!
Since the stay-home order was issued in March to flatten the curve, The Arc's staff has been busy transitioning our programs to an online format, -but we need your help!
What your donation helps with:
- $10 "Helpful Hand" = supports two community inclusion staff in reaching out by phone and text to people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities [I/DD] now stuck at home
- $25 "Digital Access" = helps get people with I/DD online and taking part in virtual get-togethers where they can see friends and find support
- $50 "Volunteer Outreach" = helps The Arc train volunteers to offer computer support to people with I/DD so they can get online
- $75 "Virtual Used Goods Donation" = supports Arc Donation Attendants who are currently on leave from our donation center which had to close on March 23.
- $100 "Arc Angel" = supports the Arc's overall work in providing direct services to people with I/DD as well as our advocacy work to raise the concerns, issues, and voices of people with I/DD in this pandemic crisis.