The generous support of our friend, Wilson Cruz, has inspired an anonymous supporter and our friends at the Stonewall Foundation to match up to $10,000 raised today. Dollar for Dollar!
GIVE TO THE CREATING CHANGE SCHOLARSHIP FUND!
Join the National LGBTQ Task Force, and hundreds of supporters for #GivingTuesday, a global movement dedicated to giving, to support the Creating Change Scholarship Fund!
Creating Change is the largest gathering of LGBTQ activists in the country, and it's more important than ever. As the current administration continues its assault on our beloved LGBTQ communities, Creating Change is the space for us to learn, connect, resist and persist in our fight for full freedom, justice, and equality for LGBTQ people.
Scholarship recipients will have the chance to experience:
• Over 200 workshop and 50 caucus sessions, three plenary sessions, a Sunday brunch, and 18 Day Long Institutes.
• Seven Hospitality Suites, free childcare, Art Studio Space, Wellness Center, Many Paths Gathering Space and faith services, on-site HIV testing, and 12 step/recovering meetings.
• Evening events, including two dances, receptions and a house ball.
• Award presentations and direct action.
• The opportunity to network and build community with over 3,500 LGBTQ individuals and allies.
With your support, 50+ additional youth, elders, future activist and those who are battling economic hardships will be able to attend Creating Change in Detroit this January. Each scholarship is $500 per participant, and the Task Force has a limited number of scholarships, with your help we can provide more.
Make a donation or be a part of our team by raising $2,500, $1,000, $500, or more for our community. We cannot do this work without YOU!
Contact the Membership Manager, Andrea “Andy” Durojaiye, at email@example.com or by phone at 646.358.1460 for additional information.