Alley Cat Rescue is committed to helping stray and outdoor community cats across the United States and around the world, by promoting humane, nonlethal care to improve cats’ lives. We work closely with animal control agencies, government officials and colony caretakers to build community partnerships and resolve conflicts so that TNR programs can succeed in reducing the number of cats killed in shelters. We also fight to dispel the myths and misinformation regarding the effects of cat predation on birds and wildlife.
• Promote compassion and nonlethal care for ALL cats
• Help individuals locate free and low-cost spay/neuter programs
• Assist with cat behavioral problems to keep cats in their homes
• Educate the public about feline diseases and overpopulation
• Connect individuals with local TNR groups through our national Cat Action Teams list
• Protect the genetic integrity of the African Wildcat through TNR
• Cheap Fix low-cost spay/neuter program
• Early-age spay/neuter
• TNR (trap-neuter-return)
• In-home Foster Care
• Annual Spring Spay Challenge for veterinarians
• Educational workshops and training
Join the cause to help cats by making a donation today!
Every dollar donated supports our programs and helps to provide care for homeless, abused, and abandoned cats and kittens who need our help. Your donations are used for food, veterinary care, and the resources it takes to care for neonatal kittens who we rescue off the street or take in from overwhelmed shelters. Your support helps provide timely care for these cats and when they're ready, we find them forever homes.